* As from May 2009 the Ohim Registration Fees are no longer applicable.
** A payment term of 20 days is applicable for our flat rate fee
Countries: Austria, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
1. Preparing and filing the application.
2. Updates when an office action is received.
3. Monitoring publication of the application.
4. Updates when an opposition is received.
5. Receiving and checking certificate of registration.
6. Sending certificate of registration
7. Entering registration in renewal database.
Application numbers are sent within 24 hours of filing of application by e-mail.
There will only be extra costs for:
1). Office actions as a result of serious classification issues (Not applicable if we file for pre-approved classifications).
2). Refusal of an application because of non-distinctiveness (If arguments against the refusal are to be filed).
3). An opposition that is filed against the application (If the application is further prosecuted).